The Central Florida Research Park is a campus-like environment for business, located adjacent to the University of Central Florida. Businesses that desire a “university relationship” can purchase land in the Research Park on which to construct a facility or can lease space for office, office/lab or light manufacturing uses.
Central Florida Research Park Facts
- 1,027 Acre Campus-Like Office Park
- 106 Companies
- 48 Buildings
- Approximately 9,500 Employees
- More Than 400 UCF Students/Graduates Employed in the Park
- Direct Access to the 408 Expressway
- On-Site Hotels and Bank
- Interested In Locating your Business in the Research Park?
Contact: Central Florida Research Park Joe Wallace, Executive Director 12424 Research Parkway, Suite 100 Orlando, FL 32826 Phone: 407-282-3944 Fax: 407-282-1988